In space, no one can hear you… roll your dice?
Get ready to take on the darkness and horror of deep space, as The Colonial Marines Operations Manual has been announced for the award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game. This complete campaign module is tentatively slated to be released in March 2021, and is currently up for pre-order on the official website.
Pre-ordering The Colonial Marines Operations Manual will get you a full PDF of the book ahead of the official release, along with a bonus PDF art book that shows off high-res art pieces made by Martin Grip, Gustaf Ekelund, and Jarek Kubicki.
If you’ve been eyeing playing ALIEN: The Roleplaying Game, The Colonial Marines Operations Manual seems to be the definitive way to do so, coming with everything you’ll need to build out the treacherous world awaiting your players, including:
– History & Organization – The inside story of the illustrious Colonial Marine Corps
– Creating Marines – Expanded character creation rules for grunts of all kinds
– Weapons & Vehicles – An extensive chapter with new gear, gloriously illustrated
– The Frontier War – The framework and backstory for a Colonial Marines campaign
– Factions on the Frontier – The powers that be and their dark agendas
– Marine Missions – Six thrilling missions for your Marines, playable in any order
– The Endgame – The showdown against a deadly enemy, finally revealed
The Colonial Marines Operations Manual costs around $39.99, and is available for pre-order now. Already-released modules are available from the game’s webstore.